Cobweb Eliminator Suspend
Treat the perimeter of the building with a professional residual pesticide
such as Cynoff WP, Demon
WP or Suspend
SC at maximum strength. We prefer to
SC, which has repeatedly proven to be the
best insecticide for spiders, scorpions and large roaches. We do not
suggest trying to control spiders or scorpions with the use of pesticides purchased in
grocery stores, hardware stores or big home supply stores. They rarely work!
As you can see, all of the suggested pesticides are professional wettable powder
formulations. These products not only give you a super long residual kill with no odor,
they also provide large particles on sprayed surfaces. This will give you the
"knockdown" that you need to eliminate and control spiders.
- Indoors, you may also spray with Suspend
SC (or other suggested products) in areas where spiders enter, hide or hunt for food. These
areas may include baseboards, window sills, closets or around plumbing lines. For heavy
infestations, you also need to use a contact aerosol such as Pyrethrin aerosol or AirDevil.
- In areas where spiders are heavy web builders, Cobweb Eliminator should be used two to three
times per year indoors and on a quarterly basis outdoors. This will help eliminate
existing webs and keep spiders from re-building more unsightly webs around windows,
lights, in corners or other areas of your home.
- For heavy infestations in attics and crawlspaces, power dusting with
Drione Dust or Delta Dust
would be best.
- Save money, order our Spider
and Demon products cannot be shipped to NY, NJ, CT, VT,
| Delta Dust
cannot be shipped to NY, NJ, CT, VT, AK
- Use Cobweb Eliminator
to prevent formation of spider webs.
- Eliminate or shield outdoor lights or bright indoor lights that attract the
spiders insect food source.
- Trim weeds around the building foundation and remove debris to discourage
insects and spiders from living next to a structure.
- Seal openings and install screens and door sweeps to prevent spiders (as
well as other unwanted pests) from moving indoors.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to remove webs, spiders and their egg sacs.
TOP OF PAGE
GALLERY OF PESTS SPIDER BIOLOGY